Happy Tuesday, friends! Tuesday is said to be the most productive day of the week so today I am sharing 1 tip to increase your overall productivity at home, work, school, or wherever you are!
Set aside time each night to complete small tasks to be overall more productive the next day.
This can include:
- Preparing your lunch and your children’s lunches
- Prepping breakfast for the next day
- Making To Do list/ important reminders list
- Preparing work/school bags and setting them by the door
- General tidying around the house and
- Laying out clothes for you and your children
Challenge: Stick to it! If you make these tasks part of your nightly routine it will be easier to stick to this form of organization.
Additional Tip: Give yourself a time limit to complete these tasks. Set a timer for 1hr (or more depending on how much time you need) to make yourself even more efficient.
If you are like me and are more of a morning person then you could wake up early and complete some of these tasks in the morning. The whole idea is to set aside a designated time to prepare and get organized. This pattern of being organized will carry over into all other aspects of your life, making you more efficient and productive.
Let me know if you have any other tips for being more organized or productive! Talk to you soon.