Nom, nom, nom….
Here is my recipe for some delicious little brownie bite treats.
What You Need:
- 3/4-1 cup of chocolate protein powder. Mix in 3/4 cup first and if the mixture is too water add in the rest. I use the Nutribiotic Brown Rice Protein Powder.
- 1/4- cup of stevia or 1/3 cup of regular sugar.
- 1/4 cup of soy milk creamer.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 cup of egg replacer or 1/2 cup of egg whites.
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw cacao powder.
- 1/4-1/2 cup of nut butter (I used almond but you can use whatever kind you like)
- Mix the egg/egg substitute, soy milk creamer, and protein powder together first.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Bake on 350 for 20-26 degrees, keeping an eye on them until a toothpick comes out clean.
NOTE: You could substitute the soy milk creamer for any type you like (coconut milk, almond milk,etc)
I think these treats are best served warm. They are also delicious with a little nut butter spread on top.