Good Morning ladies!
I just posted a video on my YouTube channel where I share with you my health and fitness routine. My video is part of a collaboration with 5 other YouTubers. Below are links to check out each of their channels.
In my video I shared two recipes that I love to make on a regular basis. Below you will find the complete recipes. I really hope you enjoy these recipes and let me know if you would like to see more recipes or cooking videos in the future.
3 Ingredient Cookie
2 medium ripe bananas
1 cup of oats
1 scoop of protein powder
Chocolate chips-Amount it up to you!
* You can also add in nuts, nut butter, chia, flax seed, or dried fruit.
- Mash bananas really well and then mix in all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
1 ripe Spaghetti Squash
Pasta sauce of choice
Optional: You can add in ground beef, ground turkey, tofu, Morning Star crumbles, shredded cheese, or any protein you like.
1.Carefully cut the squash in half length wise
- Take microwave safe dish and add about 1/4-1/2 inch water.
- Place squash open end down into the dish.
- Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- Take out and let it cool for a minutes and then use your fork to scrape the squash, starting at the top and scrape down vertically. It should look like angel hair spaghetti noodles.
- Top with your sauce/protein of choice and serve!
*leftovers stay good in the fridge for about 3-5 days.
Check out these links to some of my other favorite Tone It Up recipes:
I hope you enjoyed this post and my video. STAY TUNED for my next blog post where I share my workout music playlist!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and watching my video!
Have a great day and follow me at the links below to stay connected!