Today I have a quick treat recipe to share. I was inspired to make these after I saw some delicious looking coconut macaroons in the bakery case of a local coffee shop. These are my version of those macaroons.
What You Need:
- A food chopper or processor
- 3 Dates with the seed removed
- 2 Tbsp of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tsp of sweetened coconut. Alternatively you could add in 1tsp more of unsweetened coconut along with a little sugar or stevia.
- Add in ingredients
- Pulse the food chopper in slow bursts at first to break up the dates and then let it blend until you reach a consistency that looks like this:
- Then spoon out a little of the mixture and roll it into a ball or form into a cookie shape, depending on what you prefer.
- Place the finished treats into cupcake liners and enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to enjoy later.
These are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without overdoing it. They are vegan, gluten-free, and all natural. You can’t get much better than that!
Have a date day…I mean great day! 🙂