I just posted a new health related video on my YouTube channel. It’s about the current vitamins I take. I have been really good lately about consistently taking all my vitamins and I am noticing a positive difference inside and out. Check it out and let me know which vitamins you recommend.
Have a great day!
You can check out my other videos on my channel HERE
You can also follow me on twitter HERE
Nom, nom, nom….
Here is my recipe for some delicious little brownie bite treats.
What You Need:
- 3/4-1 cup of chocolate protein powder. Mix in 3/4 cup first and if the mixture is too water add in the rest. I use the Nutribiotic Brown Rice Protein Powder.
- 1/4- cup of stevia or 1/3 cup of regular sugar.
- 1/4 cup of soy milk creamer.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 cup of egg replacer or 1/2 cup of egg whites.
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw cacao powder.
- 1/4-1/2 cup of nut butter (I used almond but you can use whatever kind you like)
- Mix the egg/egg substitute, soy milk creamer, and protein powder together first.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Bake on 350 for 20-26 degrees, keeping an eye on them until a toothpick comes out clean.
NOTE: You could substitute the soy milk creamer for any type you like (coconut milk, almond milk,etc)
I think these treats are best served warm. They are also delicious with a little nut butter spread on top.