I am back today with a review of the Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day and Night Face Cream. I bought this product at Target about a month ago, kind of on a whim.
I needed a new night cream and I wanted something that was cruelty-free and all natural. I was REALLY impressed with the ingredients so I decided to give it a go. Ever since then I have been using it day and night after I cleanse my face and I am absolutely loving it! After 30 days not only did I see a difference but I’ve had strangers comment on how nice my skin looks.
Also, I have combination/dry skin that can be sensitive at times so I needed a face cream that would work with all those issues. That being said, I think this product would also work well for normal to oily skin types.
Here’s a breakdown of why I love this product:
1. The ingredients. One glance and you will fall in love. It has Sweet Iris Leaf, Damascus Rose Leaf, Kelp, Coconut water, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea butter, Grape seed Oil, Cucumber extract, and many more wonderful things.
2. It’s vegan and cruelty-free so you can rest peacefully at night knowing that no precious animals suffered for your beauty.
3. It smells great but the scent isn’t overpowering.
4. It’s a cream but it feels very gel-like and soaks into the skin quickly.
5. It’s non-irritating and it didn’t make me break out.
6. It really helped hydrate my skin in these dry winter months but it didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy.
7. I saw improvement in those little “parentheses” lines around my mouth and in the fine lines on my forehead.
8. It made my skin look more radiant and hydrated.
9. It comes in a slim 1.7 oz container so it’s very travel friendly.
I bought mine at Target for $20 and I know to some that may be a bit pricey but I think it is well worth it. Some of the super high-end moisturizers cost way more and aren’t all natural or cruelty-free. So it makes me wonder why they are even so high priced!?
If you don’t have a Target nearby you can order directly from Pacifica at www.pacificaperfume.com or I found it on www.beauty.com.
If you have any comments or questions you can leave them down below or tweet me @imperfectperla.
Also, let me know if there are any other cruelty-free skincare or beauty products I should try.
***These opinions are all my own and I was not paid for this review. I purchased this product myself.***