Yesterday I caught the last 5 minutes of a show on TV that does different life hack trials. I was so inspired that I am going to share with you 10 life hacks I use on a daily basis.
(Well almost daily)
1. Use a coffee filter to clean windows and mirrors for fuzz-free cleaning.
2. Mix 1 Tbsp of fabric softener and 1/2 Tbsp baking soda with 2 cups of water in a spray bottle for homemade fabric refresher. This is also great to spray on car seats and floorboards.
3. Place a bobby pin at the bottom of your skincare, makeup, or toothpaste tubes. Squeeze it upward as you use the product to get out every last drop.
4. Out of hairspray? Mix 1 part sugar with 1 part water in a spray bottle. Shake and spray to control frizz and fly-aways. NOTE: It is not recommended to use this on summer nights as mosquitoes will eat you up!
5. Freeze coconut milk, almond milk, or dairy milk in an ice cube tray and then add one cube to your morning coffee for the perfect dose of creamy goodness. In the summer add 5 cubes to 12 oz of cold coffee for a delicious iced coffee treat.
6. Mix 2 oz of rubbing alcohol with 1/2 oz of lotion in a travel spray bottle for moisturizing hand sanitizer. (I have a video about this on my YouTube channel- watch it here)
7. Use empty tampon or other feminine product boxes to hide your valuables when traveling. Thieves won’t go snooping in there.
8. Rinse your hair with 1 part apple cider vinegar and 1 part water once a week to give it extra shine and volume.
9. To help really dry skin add melted coconut oil to a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes. Massage it into your skin while you’re still in the tub. When you get out pat, not rub, yourself dry with a towel. This may leave a residue in your tub but it is worth it, I promise!
10. To clear up acne blemishes- Crush up 2 aspirin and mix with 1 Tbsp of water until it makes a paste. Apply only to the blemishes like a mask and let it sit on for 10-20 minutes. ** If at any time it starts to burn really bad wash it off immediately.
I hope one or more of these will be helpful to you. I would love to know your favorite life hacks so let me know in the comments or on any of my social media sites.
Have a great day!
Other places to find me: